This is a list of suggested concepts that a Scala developer should have a good understanding.
1 Language Concepts
- for comprehension step by step
- the bind concepts in pure functinal programming
- map and flatmap
- wrapper class -> case class
- call sequence
- the firs function in the for comprehension is called, then enter the flatMap of its result, other functions and the flatMap of theire results are called nestly
- map is the last function called and the first returned
- finally, the nested flatMap calls are returned.
- don’t use null
- don’t throw Exceptions
- meaning of curly brace
2 build Concepts